The girls are doing well! Addy has had a hard time adjusting to the new sitter, so we are doing something different. It is very stressful when your kids aren't happy! We start with the new lady tomorrow, I will keep you posted! Emmerson has 2 teeth!!! The first came last week and the second this week! She is so cute with those 2 bottom teeth shining! She likes to smile at us to show them off! I will try to get a picture of it! School is going well. I think we are all getting into a routine.

Here is a new picture of my babies and hubby! I still haven't found my camera cord, I think it is really lost, but this is one that someone took and I could scan in!
6 comments:
OMG this picture made me teary eyed. My baby is getting so big and Addy looks so sweet. I guess Shay looks alright!!! I miss you guys so much. Things are just not the same without you all. Love and miss you bunches. Can't wait to see you - time needs to hurry up!
So sweet!
I love the cheerleading suits! Addy gives the sweetest smiles. I hope the sitter situation improves!!
They are growing up so much!! I hope that everything gets better with the new sitter. I miss all of you lots...take care and talk to you soon!
They are so cute! Yall need to come see us...
I love the cheerleading outfits! What a beautiful family.
Post a Comment