Ok, I know I am dating myself, but we had our class reunion last weekend and it was really fun! It was so great to see all of my classmates! We laughed a lot about old times and adventures we shared in high school.
I am really having a hard time believing that I have been out of high school for ten years!!
On a different note, I can't find my cable to connect my camera to the computer, so I will locate it ASAP and get pictures of the girls downloaded! I have some really great pics in my camera, but they are just stuck there! Oh, one of the joys of moving!!!
We are all doing well, but are ready start school just to get in a normal routine. Shay is very busy with football...two-a-days! I have been hanging out with the girls before I have to go back to work. I will miss being home with them all day, but like I said, I am ready for a normal routine. We received some emails from two of our favorite babysitters today....we really miss them! I think moving is so hard, just because you have to leave some of those that you really love! Thank you Whitney and Stephanie for being such a special part of our lives! Ok, before the tears come, I am going to go look for that camera cord!!!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am feeling a bit old, too. Class of '98 is my college years :) I will have my ten year college reunion this October, but how can it be... I am still 23! Anyway, glad y'all are all moved. Come see us. We are just 45 minutes down the way :)
It was so awesome catching up with you and seeing your beautiful girls. I hope we can see you more now that your closer to home.
I know what you mean about getting in a routine, it is essential for us. We miss you guys!! It's just not the same without ya'll. Hurry and find that cord!
I'm glad you had fun. Sounds like you are adjusting well and getting right into the swing of things. I'm happy for you. love and miss you
I wish you were here too! I miss you so much. Thanks for your prayers - keep them up - i know God is listening and working through all the prayers.
Post a Comment