The PINK LADIES!!!
Shay and Em!Addy got her face painted like a cat at one of the booths....She told us she was Scratchy the cat and kept meowing at us!

Scratchy, Grams and Nonny!Shay's parents and my mom came to town and picked up the girls from the track. Shay and I stayed and were able to walk and talk...it was nice...it is not often that we are without our children and can just enjoy each others presence! Thanks for walking with me, Shay! I know you didn't have to, but it was really fun!
Saturday was my birthday, so after we all got ready, I opened presents. I was really surprised with wonderful gifts! I got clothes and jewelry! Shay and the girls bought me the most amazing necklace along with a massage, TWO Girls Night Out coupons and a beautiful hanging basket! It was a Birthday/Mother's day combo gift!! The coupons were too cute...he made them, or had some help making them on the computer and they said that I was to go out with my friends and he would take care of the girls! He is usually good to help, anyway, but it was nice of him to make me go out! He knows me very well...I usually don't take time for myself! We went shopping and had a wonderful dinner. My mom, Connie and I went to see Made of Honor at the late movie. It was cute...I love Patrick Dempsy!

This is a picture of me wearing the necklace that Shay and the girls gave me!
Sunday was a wonderful Mother's Day. Both of our mom's were here to visit! We all went to church together and then had lunch. Emmerson recieved her "Baby Bible" at church. All of the babies born in the last year were recognized and presented with a little pink bible that had their name on it. There were three baby girls! There was another baby named Emerson...same name, spelled different...but what are the odds....two with the same name and they are about 2 months apart!
I really do love being a mom and my family is great in making me feel so special and loved! I hope all of you Moms out ther had a wonderful Mother's Day!
5 comments:
You're a great mommy. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!!
Happy Birthday! I LOVE your new necklace. Tell you mom and Mike and Connie "Hi" for me! Maybe we can see you all sometime this summer :)
Brandi - I really hope you had a great birthday. I am so sorry i missed it and didn't get a chance to spend it with you. I will make it up to you I promise. I love you lots
Happy belated birhtday! Your family is beautiful. Hope we see ya'll soon.
hey... i accidently deleted your header from my photobucket so i had to do you a new one. hope its ok. let me know if you dont like it and i can do another one. just couldnt retrieve the old one. sorry!
Post a Comment