We had a great, long weekend! It was so nice to be off on Monday! Saturday we went to the baseball game. We were so excited for them when they won! Being in the playoffs is exciting! We all enjoyed the nice weather. Addy got to play with Avery, which is always fun!

Sunday after church we cleaned out flowerbeds and planted new flowers. I love having beautiful flowerbeds! Shay is so wonderful to add new soil and mulch to make them look great! 

Addy and I planted the flowers while Emmerson hung out in her swing in the doorway! 


The ice cream man came by while were working, so Addy got a popsicle. She was so excited! Shay and I are greatful that she enjoys the simple things in life!
Addy had her own water bucket and spade, so she was very busy. This picture shows what she looked like as we were finishing up!! Notice her shirt does say "Coach's Kid"!!!
Addy had her own water bucket and spade, so she was very busy. This picture shows what she looked like as we were finishing up!! Notice her shirt does say "Coach's Kid"!!!
I had to add another pic of Emmerson! She is growing and changing everyday!

We had a wonderful weekend spending time together. Shay and I talked about enjoying every moment because one day they are not going to want to help us plant flowers or hang out with us!!
3 comments:
Oh Brandi reading the last statment wanted to make me cry. You must take in those moments because you are absolutley right - someday they won't want to hang out with you. I'm there and in a way it's nice to know they are growing and independant and doing what they are suppose to be doing as they grow. However in so many other ways it is so so heartbreaking. Love your girls and cherish your moments. They are awesome. What fun it looks like you guys had.
They are both so cute! That is one dirty kid...
I can't believe how big Emmerson has gotten!! I am glad that you are able to enjoy them so much...Tanner is getting to that age where he just wants to hang out with his friends and doesn't like Mom and Dad so much!! Emily just wants everyone's undivided attention...how funny is that?
Post a Comment