Finally it's Friday! Finally TAKS is over!
This week has seemed very long because of testing. I feel like I have worked much harder than I really have! I was so glad just to be able to sit and watch Grey's Anatomy last night. I didn't see it last week because of the Sports Banquet, so I was really ready for it this week. I had kind of been having withdrawls! I don't watch many shows anymore...but at our house, Dancing with Stars is a must and American Idol has become one we watch more also and Grey's when it is on!! I told Shay that I didn't care what anyone else did, but I really wanted to watch Grey's this week! I know it is so bad, but I really try to get everything that needs to get done, done so that I can sit without interruption! I try to get Addy interested in a movie in her room...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
I am also very glad we are going to have a long weekend. It is always nice not to have to work on a Monday! The baseball team is in the playoffs, so we will probably go to the game that is in town on Saturday. There isn't really much else going on. I am sure Shay is going to want to rest after getting through one week of Spring Football....we have all been getting a little more grumpy with him getting home later every night this week. Addy cried to go to the field yesterday, but is was a little too windy and I was exhausted! I will have to take her out there this next week.
I hope everyone has a restful weekend. I am hoping to get some new pictures to post! The girls grow so fast, Emmerson changes daily!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cant wait to see more pictures of the girls! I love Grey's Anatomy, too... So glad it is back on!
Post a Comment