Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Friday!

I am so glad the weekend is here. The spring is always a hectic time, so I enjoy the weekends when we all get to be at home together. There are things to do, but at least we get to do them together and at a slower pace than during the week.

Here is a picture of Addy and Emmerson in their matching dresses! Our babysitter bought these for them...she is so wonderful! They really looked cute!

Thanks so much to Shelley for making my blog spot look great! See all of her work at http://www.simplyshelleydesigns.blogspot.com/ !

3 comments:

Amy Meek said...

They are beautiful!

Nate said...

It's nice to know I am loved because I am wierd :]
This is a good pic of Addie & Emerson and their outfits are really cool :D

LYNXBOY said...

Hey it's Payton Thornton,

you need to look at my blog it is:
www.lynxfan22.blogspot.com